Friday 23 September 2011

The Unforgettable Fight


“Life is a struggle” we all “usually” talk about it. But in this time and day, we get some rare chances when we actually feel it. Making hearty efforts for a goal and finally attaining it, gives a great feel of satisfaction to all of us. Difficulties join a person from the day he is born and last till his end, but a true man is one who overcomes his limitations and fights for himself. This fight’s stamina strengthens when we are fighting for our rights, our belongings, our pride and above all, our identity.

I am a proud person who got a chance to fight for my right and my identity; the right to have an identity as an “Architect”. Today, four days into the peaceful movement neither my mind, nor my body is tired even a single bit. Each day, the motivation of my seniors and batch mates all sitting with determination by my side, the daily newspapers reporting on our cause, my friends and my parents all with me in their thoughts, fills me with the energy and enthusiasm. I am enjoying each and every moment of these days. I just wish for all my seniors, batch mates and my juniors that this fight ends with a fruitful result for all of us. I personally feel very strongly about it and will be there till that day when we all get out right, our identity, our REGISTRATION.
-Froggy

12 comments:

  1. love u all my batchmates my juniors my seniors.......thanks for ur support, we will surely win.........our silence will stand at last......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am feeling very sad at this piont of time ,that our batch is not present there to be a part of this protest.plz tell us if we can do something.and yeah we will surely win this race.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can support us even being there..........
    tell others to join this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. though its sad to say that we are struggling for our basic right but I am sure this the registration no. that we get, will be different to that of others.you all will feel a fragrance of our gr8 efforts for it. Keep it up my loving juniors and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am with u freinds because to make our country beautiful architect are required and dis type of wrong step is may lead to destroy archs student life so pls help our arch friends by following dem u all protest we all with uuuu carry on friendsssssssss.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And this we should believe that hope and volition can bring us closer to our ultimate goal, i.e., justice 4 all and injustice 4 no one......always wid U"

    ReplyDelete
  7. me and my frnz r wid u......

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish all u budding architects attain ur identity as soon as possible....bst of luck....keep fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u all 4 this wonderful support.....
    it really gives us a lot of strength...
    thanx agn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of you who are lending us their support....cheers to u guys!

    ReplyDelete