Friday 23 September 2011

Silence is More Than Just Golden


Never before in my life had the importance of silence and patience dawned on me in the truest sense. The past few days have been a great teacher in this regard. They have made me believe that silence has more power than we give it credit for. Right from the very first day that we all stood together for our cause to the present scene, my belief in the fact that silence, in its purest and most peaceful form is productive, is going from strength to strength. It has the power to set things in motion in a way that may be hard to imagine, but not as hard to believe. Seeing things happen right before my eyes and at an astonishing pace, has changed a major part of my thinking. Our silence has helped us achieve a lot so far, yet we have a long way to go. The path that we have chosen may be tough, but we are prepared for it all, owing to our undoubted spirits. We stand by each other and sincerely hope that what is rightfully ours is given to us. The haze that clouded the vision of a bright future is beginning to lift and will definitely clear out.
- Indigo Suburbia

1 comment: